Divorced Before 30 is open to your submissions!
- Posts should be 200-500 words.
- Posts should be carefully edited and spell-checked (if this is not the case, your post will not be published).
- Include your name or pseudonym, as well as your URL and/or twitter handle (if applicable).
- The title of your post will be the theme chosen (see below) and your name or pseudonym.
All posts should fall into one of the following themes:
- The Day I Knew
- Navigating Divorce Logistics
- My Divorce Day Story
- Rock-Bottom Divorce Blues
- Advice to the Not-Yet-Married
- Tips on Dating After Divorce
- Post-Divorce Dating Woes
- How Divorce Made Me Stronger
- Advice to the Newly Separated
- Post-Divorce Thoughts on Marriage
Submissions may be sent to divorcedbefore30(at)gmail(dot)com.